Discovery and Design of Novel HSP90 Inhibitors Using Multiple Fragment-based Design Strategies
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2007
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 1–12, July 2007
How to Cite
Huth, J. R., Park, C., Petros, A. M., Kunzer, A. R., Wendt, M. D., Wang, X., Lynch, C. L., Mack, J. C., Swift, K. M., Judge, R. A., Chen, J., Richardson, P. L., Jin, S., Tahir, S. K., Matayoshi, E. D., Dorwin, S. A., Ladror, U. S., Severin, J. M., Walter, K. A., Bartley, D. M., Fesik, S. W., Elmore, S. W. and Hajduk, P. J. (2007), Discovery and Design of Novel HSP90 Inhibitors Using Multiple Fragment-based Design Strategies. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 70: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2007.00535.x
- Issue online: 11 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2007
- Received 14 May 2007, revised and accepted for publication 4 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.