Research Article: pso@autodock: A Fast Flexible Molecular Docking Program Based on Swarm Intelligence
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 70, Issue 6, pages 475–484, December 2007
How to Cite
Namasivayam, V. and Günther, R. (2007), Research Article: pso@autodock: A Fast Flexible Molecular Docking Program Based on Swarm Intelligence. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 70: 475–484. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2007.00588.x
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2007
- Received 4 July 2007, revised 30 September 2007 and accepted for publication 14 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.