These authors contributed equally.
Novel PPAR-gamma Agonists Identified from a Natural Product Library: A Virtual Screening, Induced-Fit Docking and Biological Assay Study
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 71, Issue 1, pages 57–70, January 2008
How to Cite
Salam, N. K., Huang, T. H.-W., Kota, B. P., Kim, M. S., Li, Y. and Hibbs, D. E. (2008), Novel PPAR-gamma Agonists Identified from a Natural Product Library: A Virtual Screening, Induced-Fit Docking and Biological Assay Study. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 71: 57–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2007.00606.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2007
- Received 22 October 2007, revised 13 November 2007 and accepted for publication 14 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.