In memory of Prof. George Just
Dimethylthiazolidine Carboxylic Acid as a Rigid P3 Unit in Inhibitors of Serine Proteases: Application to Two Targets†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 517–522, November 2009
How to Cite
Kawai, S. H., Aubry, N., Duceppe, J.-S., Llinàs-Brunet, M. and LaPlante, S. R. (2009), Dimethylthiazolidine Carboxylic Acid as a Rigid P3 Unit in Inhibitors of Serine Proteases: Application to Two Targets. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 74: 517–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2009.00870.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Received 26 February 2009, revised 2 July 2009 and accepted for publication 11 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.