The Design, Synthesis and Potential Utility of Fluorescence Probes that Target DFG-out Conformation of p38α for High Throughput Screening Binding Assay
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 547–559, December 2009
How to Cite
Tecle, H., Feru, F., Liu, H., Kuhn, C., Rennie, G., Morris, M., Shao, J., Cheng, A. C., Gikunju, D., Miret, J., Coli, R., Xi, S., Clugston, S. L., Low, S., Kazmirski, S., Ding, Y.-H., Cao, Q., Johnson, T. L., Deshmukh, G. D., DiNitto, J. P., Wu, J. C. and English, J. M. (2009), The Design, Synthesis and Potential Utility of Fluorescence Probes that Target DFG-out Conformation of p38α for High Throughput Screening Binding Assay. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 74: 547–559. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2009.00884.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Received 11 June 2009, revised 25 August 2009 and accepted for publication 27 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.