Ligand-based 3D-QSAR Studies of Physostigmine Analogues as Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 571–581, December 2009
How to Cite
Ul-Haq, Z., Mahmood, U. and Jehangir, B. (2009), Ligand-based 3D-QSAR Studies of Physostigmine Analogues as Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 74: 571–581. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2009.00897.x
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2009
- Received 2 July 2009, revised and accepted for publication 10 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.