The Anti-tumor Effects of Androstene Steroids Exhibit a Strict Structure–Activity Relationship Dependent upon the Orientation of the Hydroxyl Group on Carbon-17
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 625–629, December 2009
How to Cite
Graf, M. R., Jia, W., Lewbart, M. L. and Loria, R. M. (2009), The Anti-tumor Effects of Androstene Steroids Exhibit a Strict Structure–Activity Relationship Dependent upon the Orientation of the Hydroxyl Group on Carbon-17. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 74: 625–629. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2009.00900.x
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
- Received 10 March 2009, revised 26 August 2009 and accepted for publication 10 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.