Activity Prediction and Structural Insights of Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase 2 Inhibitors with Molecular Dynamics Simulations
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 74, Issue 6, pages 630–635, December 2009
How to Cite
Del Rio, A., Baldi, B. F. and Rastelli, G. (2009), Activity Prediction and Structural Insights of Extracellular Signal-Regulated Kinase 2 Inhibitors with Molecular Dynamics Simulations. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 74: 630–635. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2009.00903.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Received 15 June 2009, revised 28 August 2009 and accepted for publication 10 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.