Drug Resistant Mechanism of Diaryltriazine Analog Inhibitors of HIV-1 Reverse Transcriptase Using Molecular Dynamics Simulation and 3D-QSAR
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 63–74, January 2011
How to Cite
Li, Z., Zhang, H., Li, Y., Zhang, J. and Chen, H.-F. (2011), Drug Resistant Mechanism of Diaryltriazine Analog Inhibitors of HIV-1 Reverse Transcriptase Using Molecular Dynamics Simulation and 3D-QSAR. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 77: 63–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2010.01049.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
- Received 15 March 2010, revised 16 September 2010 and accepted for publication 19 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.