Synthesis of Novel Indolyl-1,2,4-triazoles as Potent and Selective Anticancer Agents
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 182–188, March 2011
How to Cite
Kumar, D., Narayanam, M. K., Chang, K.-H. and Shah, K. (2011), Synthesis of Novel Indolyl-1,2,4-triazoles as Potent and Selective Anticancer Agents. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 77: 182–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2010.01051.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2010 06:02AM EST
- Received 17 April 2010, revised 18 August 2010 and accepted for publication 26 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.