QSAR Analysis for Some Diaryl-substituted Pyrazoles as CCR2 Inhibitors by GA-Stepwise MLR
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 75–85, January 2011
How to Cite
Saghaie, L., Shahlaei, M., Fassihi, A., Madadkar-Sobhani, A., Gholivand, M. B. and Pourhossein, A. (2011), QSAR Analysis for Some Diaryl-substituted Pyrazoles as CCR2 Inhibitors by GA-Stepwise MLR. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 77: 75–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2010.01053.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Received 1 April 2009, revised 21 September 2010 and accepted for publication 11 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!