Synthesis of 2-(4-Substitutedbenzyl-[1,4]Diazepan-1-yl)-N-(1-Methyl-4,5-Dihydro-[1,2,4]Triazolo[4,3-A]Quinolin-7-Yl)Acetamides as Inotropic Agents
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 77, Issue 1, pages 98–103, January 2011
How to Cite
Ye, B.-J., Liu, X.-K., Jiang, S.-M., Cui, X. and Piao, H.-R. (2011), Synthesis of 2-(4-Substitutedbenzyl-[1,4]Diazepan-1-yl)-N-(1-Methyl-4,5-Dihydro-[1,2,4]Triazolo[4,3-A]Quinolin-7-Yl)Acetamides as Inotropic Agents. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 77: 98–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2010.01057.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2010
- Received 10 December 2009, revised 11 September 2010 and accepted for publication 16 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.