Present address: Alla Srinivas Reddy, Ph.D., Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of California-Davis, Davis, CA 95616-5294, USA.
Analysis of HIV Protease Binding Pockets Based on 3D Shape and Electrostatic Potential Descriptors
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 77, Issue 2, pages 137–151, February 2011
How to Cite
Reddy, A. S., Jalahalli, V., Kumar, S., Garg, R., Zhang, X. and Sastry, G. N. (2011), Analysis of HIV Protease Binding Pockets Based on 3D Shape and Electrostatic Potential Descriptors. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 77: 137–151. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2010.01065.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2010 07:36AM EST
- Received 23 July 2010, revised 16 November 2010 and accepted for publication 20 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.