Structural Features Underlying Selective Inhibition of GSK3β by Dibromocantharelline: Implications for Rational Drug Design
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 199–205, March 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, N., Zhong, R., Yan, H. and Jiang, Y. (2011), Structural Features Underlying Selective Inhibition of GSK3β by Dibromocantharelline: Implications for Rational Drug Design. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 77: 199–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2010.01069.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2010 11:46AM EST
- Received 5 April 2010, revised 12 October 2010 and accepted for publication 11 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!