Synthesis of 2-Hydrazolyl-4-Thiazolidinones Based on Multicomponent Reactions and Biological Evaluation Against Trypanosoma Cruzi
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 166–172, March 2011
How to Cite
Pizzo, C., Saiz, C., Talevi, A., Gavernet, L., Palestro, P., Bellera, C., Blanch, L. B., Benítez, D., Cazzulo, J. J., Chidichimo, A., Wipf, P. and Mahler, S. G. (2011), Synthesis of 2-Hydrazolyl-4-Thiazolidinones Based on Multicomponent Reactions and Biological Evaluation Against Trypanosoma Cruzi. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 77: 166–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2010.01071.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 DEC 2010 11:46AM EST
- Received 19 August 2010, revised 8 December 2010 and accepted for publication 11 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.