Antifungal Activity of Xanthones: Evaluation of their Effect on Ergosterol Biosynthesis by High-performance Liquid Chromatography
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 77, Issue 3, pages 212–222, March 2011
How to Cite
Pinto, E., Afonso, C., Duarte, S., Vale-Silva, L., Costa, E., Sousa, E. and Pinto, M. (2011), Antifungal Activity of Xanthones: Evaluation of their Effect on Ergosterol Biosynthesis by High-performance Liquid Chromatography. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 77: 212–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2010.01072.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 DEC 2010 10:29AM EST
- Received 4 September 2009, revised 6 July 2010 and accepted for publication 10 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.