Ligand-Based 3D-QSAR Studies of Diaryl Acyl-sulfonamide Analogues as Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells Inhibitors Stimulated by VEGF
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 288–294, April 2011
How to Cite
Ul-Haq, Z., Mahmood, U., Reza, S., Uddin, R. and Aleem, M. (2011), Ligand-Based 3D-QSAR Studies of Diaryl Acyl-sulfonamide Analogues as Human Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells Inhibitors Stimulated by VEGF. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 77: 288–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2011.01084.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2011 03:44PM EST
- Received 12 May 2010, revised 23 December 2010 and for accepted 31 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.