These authors equally contributed.
Sequential Virtual Screening Approach to the Identification of Small Organic Molecules as Potential BACE-1 Inhibitors
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 77, Issue 4, pages 268–271, April 2011
How to Cite
Chiriano, G., Sartini, A., Mancini, F., Andrisano, V., Bolognesi, M. L., Roberti, M., Recanatini, M., Carloni, P. and Cavalli, A. (2011), Sequential Virtual Screening Approach to the Identification of Small Organic Molecules as Potential BACE-1 Inhibitors. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 77: 268–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2011.01087.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2011 02:05PM EST
- Received 1 April 2010, revised 22 December 2010 and accepted for publication 31 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.