These authors equally contributed to this work.
Discovery of Small Peptide Antagonists of PED/PEA15–D4α Interaction from Simplified Combinatorial Libraries
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 319–327, May 2011
How to Cite
Scognamiglio, P. L., Doti, N., Grieco, P., Pedone, C., Ruvo, M. and Marasco, D. (2011), Discovery of Small Peptide Antagonists of PED/PEA15–D4α Interaction from Simplified Combinatorial Libraries. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 77: 319–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2011.01094.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 FEB 2011 03:59AM EST
- Received 12 July 2010, revised 21 January 2011 and accepted for publication 27 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.