Simplified Molecular Input-Line Entry System and International Chemical Identifier in the QSAR Analysis of Styrylquinoline Derivatives as HIV-1 Integrase Inhibitors
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 77, Issue 5, pages 343–360, May 2011
How to Cite
Toropova, A. P., Toropov, A. A., Benfenati, E. and Gini, G. (2011), Simplified Molecular Input-Line Entry System and International Chemical Identifier in the QSAR Analysis of Styrylquinoline Derivatives as HIV-1 Integrase Inhibitors. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 77: 343–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2011.01109.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 FEB 2011 10:09AM EST
- Received 23 December 2009, revised 15 February 2011 and accepted for publication 20 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.