These authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered co-first authors.
Antiandrogenic activity of anthranilic acid ester derivatives as novel lead structures to inhibit prostate cancer cell proliferation
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 77, Issue 6, pages 450–459, June 2011
How to Cite
Roell, D., Rösler, T. W., Degen, S., Matusch, R. and Baniahmad, A. (2011), Antiandrogenic activity of anthranilic acid ester derivatives as novel lead structures to inhibit prostate cancer cell proliferation. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 77: 450–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2011.01116.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2011 06:03AM EST
- Received 14 July 2010, revised 31 January 2011 and accepted for publication 6 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!