Multiple-Targeting and Conformational Selection in the Estrogen Receptor: Computation and Experiment
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 78, Issue 1, pages 137–149, July 2011
How to Cite
Yuan, P., Liang, K., Ma, B., Zheng, N., Nussinov, R. and Huang, J. (2011), Multiple-Targeting and Conformational Selection in the Estrogen Receptor: Computation and Experiment. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 78: 137–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2011.01119.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAR 2011 01:05PM EST
- Received 4 August 2010, revised 15 February 2011 and accepted for publication 6 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.