Novel Chiral Skeletons for Drug Discovery: Antibacterial Tetramic Acids
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 229–235, August 2011
How to Cite
Holloway, C. A., Matthews, C. J., Jeong, Y.-C., Moloney, M. G., Roberts, C. F. and Yaqoob, M. (2011), Novel Chiral Skeletons for Drug Discovery: Antibacterial Tetramic Acids. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 78: 229–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2011.01133.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2011 10:01AM EST
- Received 17 February 2011, revised 13 April 2011 and accepted for publication 4 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.