M. Saraceno and I. Massarelli are equally contributed to this work
Optimizing QSAR Models for Predicting Ligand Binding to the Drug-Metabolizing Cytochrome P450 Isoenzyme CYP2D6
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 78, Issue 2, pages 236–251, August 2011
How to Cite
Saraceno, M., Massarelli, I., Imbriani, M., James, T. L. and Bianucci, A. M. (2011), Optimizing QSAR Models for Predicting Ligand Binding to the Drug-Metabolizing Cytochrome P450 Isoenzyme CYP2D6. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 78: 236–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2011.01137.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2011 10:25AM EST
- Received 7 July 2010, revised 15 February 2011 and accepted for publication 1 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.