Synthesis and Evaluation of Antimalarial Activity of Oxygenated 3-alkylpyridine Marine Alkaloid Analogues
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 78, Issue 3, pages 477–482, September 2011
How to Cite
Hilário, F. F., de Paula, R. C., Silveira, M. L. T., Viana, G. H. R., Alves, R. B., Pereira, J. R. C. S., Silva, L. M., de Freitas, R. P. and de Pilla Varotti, F. (2011), Synthesis and Evaluation of Antimalarial Activity of Oxygenated 3-alkylpyridine Marine Alkaloid Analogues. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 78: 477–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2011.01154.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUN 2011 06:54AM EST
- Received 18 June 2010, revised 19 May 2011 and accepted for publication 4 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.