A Disalicylic Acid-Furanyl Derivative Inhibits Ephrin Binding to a Subset of Eph Receptors
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 78, Issue 4, pages 667–678, October 2011
How to Cite
Noberini, R., De, S. K., Zhang, Z., Wu, B., Raveendra-Panickar, D., Chen, V., Vazquez, J., Qin, H., Song, J., Cosford, N. D. P., Pellecchia, M. and Pasquale, E. B. (2011), A Disalicylic Acid-Furanyl Derivative Inhibits Ephrin Binding to a Subset of Eph Receptors. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 78: 667–678. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2011.01199.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2011 08:28AM EST
- Received 4 April 2011, revised 31 May 2011 and accepted for publication 9 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.