These authors contributed equally to this work.
Design and Synthesis of a Series of Novel Bisquinazoline Glycosides as Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Inhibitors
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 1006–1013, December 2011
How to Cite
Chen, S., Zhang, X., Wang, J., Wan, S., Geng, M. and Jiang, T. (2011), Design and Synthesis of a Series of Novel Bisquinazoline Glycosides as Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor Inhibitors. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 78: 1006–1013. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2011.01209.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 AUG 2011 12:00AM EST
- Received 20 January 2011, revised 13 July 2011 and accepted for publication 2 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.