QSAR Models for Phosphoramidate Prodrugs of 2′-Methylcytidine as Inhibitors of Hepatitis C Virus Based on PSO Boosting
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 948–959, December 2011
How to Cite
Cheng, Z., Zhang, Y. and Zhou, C. (2011), QSAR Models for Phosphoramidate Prodrugs of 2′-Methylcytidine as Inhibitors of Hepatitis C Virus Based on PSO Boosting. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 78: 948–959. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2011.01236.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2011 12:00AM EST
- Received 11 April 2010, revised 21 July 2011 and accepted for publication 27 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.