2D- and 3D-Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship Studies for a Series of Phenazine N,N’-Dioxide as Antitumour Agents
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 960–968, December 2011
How to Cite
Cunha, J. D., Lavaggi, M. L., Abasolo, M. I., Cerecetto, H. and González, M. (2011), 2D- and 3D-Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship Studies for a Series of Phenazine N,N’-Dioxide as Antitumour Agents. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 78: 960–968. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2011.01237.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2011 12:00AM EST
- Received 2 March 2011, revised 10 July 2011 and accepted for publication 10 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.