Synthesis and Antimycobacterial Activity of Novel Amino Alcohols Containing Central Core of the Anti-HIV Drugs Lopinavir and Ritonavir
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 1031–1034, December 2011
How to Cite
Gomes, C. R. B., Moreth, M., Cardinot, D., Kopke, V., Cunico, W., da Silva Lourenço, M. C. and de Souza, M. V. N. (2011), Synthesis and Antimycobacterial Activity of Novel Amino Alcohols Containing Central Core of the Anti-HIV Drugs Lopinavir and Ritonavir. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 78: 1031–1034. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2011.01244.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 SEP 2011 12:00AM EST
- Received 24 March 2011, revised 23 August 2011 and accepted for publication 11 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.