Identification of Novel Antitubulin Agents by Using a Virtual Screening Approach Based on a 7-Point Pharmacophore Model of the Tubulin Colchi-Site
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 913–922, December 2011
How to Cite
Massarotti, A., Theeramunkong, S., Mesenzani, O., Caldarelli, A., Genazzani, A. A. and Tron, G. C. (2011), Identification of Novel Antitubulin Agents by Using a Virtual Screening Approach Based on a 7-Point Pharmacophore Model of the Tubulin Colchi-Site. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 78: 913–922. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2011.01245.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2011 12:00AM EST
- Received 18 May 2011, revised 13 September 2011 and accepted for publication 17 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.