Synthesis, In Vitro Antitubercular Activity and 3D-QSAR of Novel Quinoxaline Derivatives
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 78, Issue 6, pages 988–998, December 2011
How to Cite
Puratchikody, A., Natarajan, R., Jayapal, M. and Doble, M. (2011), Synthesis, In Vitro Antitubercular Activity and 3D-QSAR of Novel Quinoxaline Derivatives. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 78: 988–998. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2011.01246.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2011 12:00AM EST
- Received 15 October 2009, revised 8 September 2011 and accepted for publication 17 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.