The Evolution of HLA-B*3501 Binding Affinity to Variable Immunodominant NP418-426 Peptides from 1918 to 2009 Pandemic Influenza A Virus: A Molecular Dynamics Simulation and Free Energy Calculation Study
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 79, Issue 6, pages 1025–1032, June 2012
How to Cite
Guo, J., Wang, X., Sun, H., Liu, H., Shen, Y. and Yao, X. (2012), The Evolution of HLA-B*3501 Binding Affinity to Variable Immunodominant NP418-426 Peptides from 1918 to 2009 Pandemic Influenza A Virus: A Molecular Dynamics Simulation and Free Energy Calculation Study. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 79: 1025–1032. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2012.01357.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 FEB 2012 04:21PM EST
- Received 13 April 2011, revised 12 December 2011 and accepted for publication 31 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!