Computational Studies on the Resistance of Penicillin-Binding Protein 2B (PBP2B) of Wild-type and Mutant Strains of Streptococcus pneumoniae Against β-Lactam Antibiotics
Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 275–289, September 2013
How to Cite
Ramalingam, J., Vennila, J. and Subbiah, P. (2013), Computational Studies on the Resistance of Penicillin-Binding Protein 2B (PBP2B) of Wild-type and Mutant Strains of Streptococcus pneumoniae Against β-Lactam Antibiotics. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 82: 275–289. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0285.2012.01387.x
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2012 05:15PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.