Present addresses: National Agricultural Research Center, Tsukuba 305-8666, Japan. ‡College of Resource and Environment, Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan, Hubei 430070, China. §Faculty of Dairy Science, Rakuno Gakuen University, Ebetsu 069-8501, Japan. ¶Field Science Center for Northern Biosphere, Hokkaido University, Sapporo 060-0809, Japan.
Three years of nitrous oxide and nitric oxide emissions from silandic andosols cultivated with maize in Hokkaido, Japan
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2006
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 103–113, February 2006
How to Cite
KUSA, K., HU, R., SAWAMOTO, T. and HATANO, R. (2006), Three years of nitrous oxide and nitric oxide emissions from silandic andosols cultivated with maize in Hokkaido, Japan. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 52: 103–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2006.00009.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2006
- Received 21 June 2005.; Accepted for publication 7 November 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!