Ammonia volatilization from the surface of a Japanese paddy field during rice cultivation
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2006
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 545–555, August 2006
How to Cite
HAYASHI, K., NISHIMURA, S. and YAGI, K. (2006), Ammonia volatilization from the surface of a Japanese paddy field during rice cultivation. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 52: 545–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2006.00053.x
- Issue online: 26 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2006
- Received 19 January 2006. Accepted for publication 14 April 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!