Ammonia volatilization from the surface of a Japanese paddy field during rice cultivation
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 545–555, August 2006
How to Cite
HAYASHI, K., NISHIMURA, S. and YAGI, K. (2006), Ammonia volatilization from the surface of a Japanese paddy field during rice cultivation. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 52: 545–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2006.00053.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2006
- Received 19 January 2006. Accepted for publication 14 April 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!