Present address: University of Eastern Philippines, Catarman, Northern Samar 6400, Philippines.
Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus (Glomus aggregatum) influences biotransformation of arsenic in the rhizosphere of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.)
Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2007
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 499–508, August 2007
How to Cite
ULTRA, V. U. Y., TANAKA, S., SAKURAI, K. and IWASAKI, K. (2007), Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus (Glomus aggregatum) influences biotransformation of arsenic in the rhizosphere of sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.). Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 53: 499–508. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2007.00143.x
- Issue online: 31 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 JUL 2007
- Received 24 August 2006. Accepted for publication 04 March 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!