Free oxides and short-range ordered mineral properties of brown forest soils developed from different parent materials in the submontane zone of the Kanto and Chubu districts, Japan
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2007
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 621–633, October 2007
How to Cite
IMAYA, A., INAGAKI, Y., TANAKA, N. and OHTA, S. (2007), Free oxides and short-range ordered mineral properties of brown forest soils developed from different parent materials in the submontane zone of the Kanto and Chubu districts, Japan. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 53: 621–633. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2007.00175.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2007
- Received 24 November 2006.; Accepted for publication 2 May 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!