Methane uptake and nitrous oxide emission in Japanese forest soils and their relationship to soil and vegetation types
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2007
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 678–691, October 2007
How to Cite
MORISHITA, T., SAKATA, T., TAKAHASHI, M., ISHIZUKA, S., MIZOGUCHI, T., INAGAKI, Y., TERAZAWA, K., SAWATA, S., IGARASHI, M., YASUDA, H., KOYAMA, Y., SUZUKI, Y., TOYOTA, N., MURO, M., KINJO, M., YAMAMOTO, H., ASHIYA, D., KANAZAWA, Y., HASHIMOTO, T. and UMATA, H. (2007), Methane uptake and nitrous oxide emission in Japanese forest soils and their relationship to soil and vegetation types. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 53: 678–691. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2007.00181.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2007
- Received 4 July 2006.; Accepted for publication 5 July 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!