Molecular characterization of methane-oxidizing bacteria associated with rice straw decomposition in a rice field
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2007
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 729–739, December 2007
How to Cite
JIA, Z.-J., SUGANO, A., ASARI, N., TUN, C. C., ISHIHARA, R., ASAKAWA, S. and KIMURA, M. (2007), Molecular characterization of methane-oxidizing bacteria associated with rice straw decomposition in a rice field. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 53: 729–739. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2007.00198.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2007
- Received 6 May 2007.; Accepted for publication 23 July 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!