Spatial variations in nitrous oxide and nitric oxide emission potential on a slope of Japanese cedar (Cryptomeria japonica) forest
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 179–189, February 2009
How to Cite
NISHINA, K., TAKENAKA, C. and ISHIZUKA, S. (2009), Spatial variations in nitrous oxide and nitric oxide emission potential on a slope of Japanese cedar (Cryptomeria japonica) forest. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 179–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2007.00315.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Received 3 February 2008.; Accepted for publication 8 August 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!