Detection of protease genes in field soil applied with liquid livestock feces and speculation on their function and origin
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 42–52, February 2009
How to Cite
WATANABE, K. (2009), Detection of protease genes in field soil applied with liquid livestock feces and speculation on their function and origin. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 42–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2008.00323.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Received 28 May 2008.; Accepted for publication 15 August 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!