Present addresses: Rengo, Central Laboratory, Ohiraki 4-1-186, Fukushima-ku, Osaka 553-0007, Japan. ‡Quantum Beam Science Directorate, Japan Atomic Energy Agency, Watanuki 1233, Takasaki, Gunma 370-1207, Japan. §Futago 694, Aki, Higashikunisaki, Oita 873-0356, Japan.
Cytosolic glutamine synthetase is present in the phloem sap of rice (Oryza sativa L.)
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 102–106, February 2009
How to Cite
TANAKA, T., SUZUI, N., HAYASHI, H., YAMAYA, T. and YONEYAMA, T. (2009), Cytosolic glutamine synthetase is present in the phloem sap of rice (Oryza sativa L.). Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 102–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2008.00327.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Received 30 May 2008.; Accepted for publication 28 August 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!