Aluminum toxicity of synthetic aluminum–humus complexes derived from non-allophanic and allophanic Andosols and its amelioration with allophanic materials
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 35–41, February 2009
How to Cite
ITO, K., TAKAHASHI, T. and NANZYO, M. (2009), Aluminum toxicity of synthetic aluminum–humus complexes derived from non-allophanic and allophanic Andosols and its amelioration with allophanic materials. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 35–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2008.00328.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
- Received 9 April 2008.; Accepted for publication 14 September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!