Salinity and organic amendment effects on methane emission from a rain-fed saline paddy field
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 142–149, February 2009
How to Cite
SUPPARATTANAPAN, S., SAENJAN, P., QUANTIN, C., MAEGHT, J. L. and GRÜNBERGER, O. (2009), Salinity and organic amendment effects on methane emission from a rain-fed saline paddy field. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 142–149. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2008.00330.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Received 19 February 2007.; Accepted for publication 22 September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!