In situ CO2 profiles with complementary monitoring of O2 in a drained peat layer
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 26–34, February 2009
How to Cite
IIYAMA, I. and HASEGAWA, S. (2009), In situ CO2 profiles with complementary monitoring of O2 in a drained peat layer. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 26–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2008.00331.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Received 4 June 2008.; Accepted for publication 6 October 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!