Suppression of ammonia volatilization from a paddy soil fertilized with anaerobically digested cattle slurry by wood vinegar application and floodwater management
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 190–202, February 2009
How to Cite
WIN, K. T., TOYOTA, K., MOTOBAYASHI, T. and HOSOMI, M. (2009), Suppression of ammonia volatilization from a paddy soil fertilized with anaerobically digested cattle slurry by wood vinegar application and floodwater management. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 190–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2008.00337.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
- Received 9 April 2008.; Accepted for publication 20 October 2008.
Vol. 55, Issue 2, 335, Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!