Eucalyptus camaldulensis and Pinus caribaea growth in relation to soil physico-chemical properties in plantation forests in Northern Nigeria
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 132–141, February 2009
How to Cite
WATANABE, Y., MASUNAGA, T., FASHOLA, O. O., AGBOOLA, A., OVIASUYI, P. K. and WAKATSUKI, T. (2009), Eucalyptus camaldulensis and Pinus caribaea growth in relation to soil physico-chemical properties in plantation forests in Northern Nigeria. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 132–141. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2008.00340.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
- Received 22 September 2008.; Accepted for publication 19 October 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!