Applicability of near infrared spectroscopy as an alternative to acid detergent analysis for cattle and swine manure compost
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 170–178, February 2009
How to Cite
FUJIWARA, T., MURAKAMI, K., TANAHASHI, T. and OYANAGI, W. (2009), Applicability of near infrared spectroscopy as an alternative to acid detergent analysis for cattle and swine manure compost. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 170–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2008.00342.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Received 19 May 2008.; Accepted for publication 28 October2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!